Take a gander at the image below for basic commission info, and *THOROUGHLY* read all the info below. Guidelines and pricing are subjected to change, so check back before asking for a commission.
Prices listed on the sheet are a BASE price. The half payment is for the given quote. You’ll pay for any add ons (being revisions) before I send you the full res file. If you need to split payments due to financial issues, I can work with you on that. Things that will raise the prices are:
- Extra people (75% more, per character)
- Detailed backgrounds (essentially anything that isn’t a few colours/patterns. Things that depict the environment. The range is $10-$30 depending on your needs)
- Extra revisions (Major revisions are 75% of the original price each)
- Needing it done quickly (within a week is 50% more, within a day is 100% more. IF I FAIL TO MEET THE DEADLINE, YOU WILL GET A FULL REFUND OF THE TAX). Please mention if you do have a deadline, especially if it is within the month you need it. You’ll only be charged for within the week.
- Alternate versions of the drawing (You must mention if you want alternate versions in the initial message. Depending on how big the different versions are, it can vary between $2-$30)
Different art styles will NOT raise the price. If I feel like I can replicate the style of an established media, I’ll do it at no extra cost.
To expand upon refunds, During the sketch phase if you want to cancel, I will give back all you paid. But After the sketch phase I will only refund 50% of what you’ve given me. You still must pay for any major revisions made during the process.
If you’re asking for pixel art, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES.
The 1st one is a regular style and comes at no restrictions (you can even ask for elements of the other style). However, the 2nd one is the Flipnote style. That comes in a strict aspect ratio of 1.33 (by default comes in a size of 256 x 192 pixels), and you have the option of using 1-4 colours (black, red, blue and white only). Depending on your commission, I may either draw it directly on my DSI, or I may do it on my phone like my other art. If you’re asking for more than white + two other colours I have no choice but to do it on my phone due to restrictions on the application. Some examples:
*Top three were drawn on the DSI, and bottom two were drawn on my phone.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- There really isn’t much I’m not willing to draw. I may deny some political art depending on the message, and I may deny some animals. I can work with horses for sure, but I can’t say for sure about others. You’re always welcome to ask if I’m comfortable drawing anything.
- Please do NOT give me an attitude whilst we’re in communication. These are stressful times we’re in, I get it. However that’s no excuse to take it out on me when I have my own demons to face. I will reject your commission if you’re being nasty.
- Please provide AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE in your initial message. Picture references help tremendously, but I can work with text as well. If you are sending photographs, it needs to have good lighting.
- Please tell me if you’re interested in working on a long term project, or if you want artwork for commercial use.
- Do NOT ask for a close deadline after you’ve sent the first payment. I have bad anxiety when it comes to time sensitive tasks, it’s stress inducing to suddenly have this new stressor.
- Do NOT remove the signature, under any circumstance, or claim that you made it. Giving credit isn’t necessary, but highly appreciated. If you don’t know a specific social media tag, you can credit me by name (ArtisticArmoury), or link directly to my website: artisticarmoury.com
Check this page periodically for new deals and the likes.
-Character reference sheets (Cell shaded ONLY): two views with unlimited text and drawn reference (whether an object, or reference to scars/tattoos/beauty marks on the body, etc..) for $40, four views with unlimited text and drawn reference for $80. Both come with free backgrounds.
-Custom character designs: $15 for a cell shaded full body drawing, two views for $30, and four for $45.
-$1 Pixel busts (using a base in the example image >)
-Waist and up soft shaded holiday themed art with two people for $30, three people for $40, and four people for $50. Comes with a background.